We sincerely acknowledge that the personal information we hold related to customers is privileged information that has the potential to compromise their privacy. The handling of personal information in our business is carried out in accordance with laws and guidelines regarding the protection of personal information in Japan, as well as the conditions stipulated below. We ensure that all of our officers and employees are familiar with these laws and guidelines so that they may manage personal information with due care.
Handling of Personal Information
- Collection and Usage of Personal Information
- Collection of personal information by Avant Associates is carried out by using a legitimate and fair method, and by clarifying the purpose of use. We collect personal information within the scope required for accomplishing the given purpose of use and ensure that its usage does not deviate from this.
- Management and Protection of Personal Information
We take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification or divulgence related to personal information. We always manage personal information strictly and with great care, and we do not disclose or provide it to third parties except for any of the following cases.
- In the case in which we obtain approval from our customers.
- In the case in which we outsource the handling of personal information to an external party according to our business needs after taking appropriate measures to protect confidentiality.
- In the case in which such an action is based on applicable laws.
- Ongoing Improvements to Systems and Mechanisms for Management of Personal Information Protection
- We make the systems and mechanisms for the management of personal information protection known to all employees and implement ongoing improvements to these systems and mechanisms.
- Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
- When we receive a request from the subject of personal information managed by Avant Associates for notification of the purpose of use, or to disclose, correct, stop the use of, or delete such information, or to stop the provision of such information to third parties, we respond promptly.
For inquiries concerning personal information, please go to the Contact Form page.
Date of establishment: 1 April 2005
Last updated: 1 September 2011